One of the most common questions we get asked is what is more important, Pay-Per-Click or Search Engine Optimization?
Here is how we see it:
– Ads are online almost immediately
– Start getting ROI sooner
– Great for time sensitive promotions
– Great for testing different words, phrases and products
– Quickly build up traffic to your website
– Gather feedback almost immediately
– Flexible Spending. Increase or Decrease spending in real time.
A recent study by Engine Ready found:
Conversion rates: PPC just barely beat SEO
Average Order Value: PPC won
Average time on site: PPC won
– A must for a long-term strategy
– 90% of people click on “organic” listings
– People trust the first page results and may see those companies as experts in their field
– Ranking for multiple keywords and key phrase will bring you significant traffic to your website
– If you do both PPC and SEO, a strong SEO campaign can allow you to cut down on your PPC spend.
Overall, both are excellent strategies for maximizing your online presence. They even complement each other well. A recent study from a couple of NYU Stern professors found that organic search engine results can play a direct role in whether or not a paid listing is clicked.
So which should you do?
At the end of the day, both are critical to your websites long-term success. If you need traffic now, go with PPC, if you plan on being around a long time, start your SEO now. SEO typically takes 3-4 months before you start to see results. Keep that in mind as you make your investment in online marketing.
Give us a call or email us if you have questions. We will be glad to help.
Are Facebook ads worth it?
Facebook ads are becoming increasingly popular among businesses of all sizes, as they offer a low-cost, highly-effective way to reach a large audience. But are they really worth it? The answer is yes! Facebook ads can offer an unparalleled reach, allowing you to target specific audiences, demographics, and interests. This means that you can target…
9 Reasons why Facebook Ads are effective
Facebook has a massive user base, with over 2.934 billion monthly active users as of 2022. This means that businesses have a vast pool of potential customers to target with their ads. Facebook’s ad targeting options are highly specific and granular. Businesses can target their ads based on demographics, interests, behaviors, and more. This allows…
7 reasons why Google Ads are important
Google Ads is a powerful platform that allows businesses to advertise their products or services through Google’s search engine, search partners, and other properties, such as Google Maps and YouTube. Here are seven reasons why Google Ads is important for businesses: Reach new customers: Google Ads allows you to reach a wider audience and attract…
Leave a Comment