One of the most common questions we get asked is what is more important, Pay-Per-Click or Search Engine Optimization?
Here is how we see it:
– Ads are online almost immediately
– Start getting ROI sooner
– Great for time sensitive promotions
– Great for testing different words, phrases and products
– Quickly build up traffic to your website
– Gather feedback almost immediately
– Flexible Spending. Increase or Decrease spending in real time.
A recent study by Engine Ready found:
Conversion rates: PPC just barely beat SEO
Average Order Value: PPC won
Average time on site: PPC won
– A must for a long-term strategy
– 90% of people click on “organic” listings
– People trust the first page results and may see those companies as experts in their field
– Ranking for multiple keywords and key phrase will bring you significant traffic to your website
– If you do both PPC and SEO, a strong SEO campaign can allow you to cut down on your PPC spend.
Overall, both are excellent strategies for maximizing your online presence. They even complement each other well. A recent study from a couple of NYU Stern professors found that organic search engine results can play a direct role in whether or not a paid listing is clicked.
So which should you do?
At the end of the day, both are critical to your websites long-term success. If you need traffic now, go with PPC, if you plan on being around a long time, start your SEO now. SEO typically takes 3-4 months before you start to see results. Keep that in mind as you make your investment in online marketing.
Give us a call or email us if you have questions. We will be glad to help.
Looking for a Jacksonville SEO Company? You have come to the right place. We have put together some helpful information about SEO that will hopefully answer some of the most common questions about SEO. What is SEO? An SEO (Search Engine Optimization) company helps businesses improve their visibility on search engines like Google, Bing, and…
The most popular Facebook ad sizes are: 1200 x 628 pixels (1.9:1 aspect ratio): This size is recommended for most types of ads, including single image, carousel, and video ads. 1080 x 1080 pixels (1:1 aspect ratio): This square size is recommended for image and video ads that will be displayed in the news feed.…
Facebook ads appear in a variety of places across the platform, including in the newsfeed, on the sidebar, and in Marketplace. In the newsfeed, ads are displayed alongside other posts from friends, family, and pages that have been liked. Ads are also displayed on the sidebar, where they appear alongside other suggested pages and posts.…