One of the most common questions we get asked is what is more important, Pay-Per-Click or Search Engine Optimization?
Here is how we see it:
– Ads are online almost immediately
– Start getting ROI sooner
– Great for time sensitive promotions
– Great for testing different words, phrases and products
– Quickly build up traffic to your website
– Gather feedback almost immediately
– Flexible Spending. Increase or Decrease spending in real time.
A recent study by Engine Ready found:
Conversion rates: PPC just barely beat SEO
Average Order Value: PPC won
Average time on site: PPC won
– A must for a long-term strategy
– 90% of people click on “organic” listings
– People trust the first page results and may see those companies as experts in their field
– Ranking for multiple keywords and key phrase will bring you significant traffic to your website
– If you do both PPC and SEO, a strong SEO campaign can allow you to cut down on your PPC spend.
Overall, both are excellent strategies for maximizing your online presence. They even complement each other well. A recent study from a couple of NYU Stern professors found that organic search engine results can play a direct role in whether or not a paid listing is clicked.
So which should you do?
At the end of the day, both are critical to your websites long-term success. If you need traffic now, go with PPC, if you plan on being around a long time, start your SEO now. SEO typically takes 3-4 months before you start to see results. Keep that in mind as you make your investment in online marketing.
Give us a call or email us if you have questions. We will be glad to help.
Looking for a Digital Marketing Agency in Jacksonville?
If you are not sure what a Digital Marketing Agency does, we have put together some of the most common questions or topics related to digital marketing. As a Full-Service Digital Marketing Agency, NetViper specializes in providing digital marketing services to small to medium sized businesses using the internet and other digital marketing channels such…
Let’s Talk Digital Marketing vs Traditional Marketing In Jacksonville
Are you thinking about running Digital Marketing in Jacksonville? Not sure how it compares to traditional marketing? We will try and give you the answers you are looking for. Keep in mind we are a Digital Marketing Agency, so we might be a little biased. Traditional marketing agencies typically focus on marketing strategies and tactics…
Why Use A Digital Marketing Agency for Small Business in Jacksonville Florida
Let’s talk about a Digital Marketing Agency for Small Business. Why small business? Because we can help you the most in succeeding online. While are many reasons to use a local Digital Marketing agency that focuses on small businesses, let’s start with five good ones to get you started: Local Experts: Digital marketing agencies have…
Leave a Comment