Google display ads can appear on a variety of websites and platforms that are part of the Google Display Network. The Google Display Network is a vast network of websites that have partnered with Google to display ads. When you run a display ad on the Google Display Network, your ad may appear on any of these websites if you’ve selected the Google Display Network as part of your targeting options.
Here are a few examples of the types of websites and platforms where Google display ads may appear:
- News websites: Your ad may appear on news websites when someone reads an article related to your business or industry.
- Blogs: Your ad may appear on a blog when someone reads a post related to your business or industry.
- Social media websites: Your ad may appear on social media websites like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn when someone scrolls through their feed.
- Online marketplaces: Your ad may appear on online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay when someone searches for a product related to your business.
- Mobile apps: Your ad may appear on mobile apps when someone uses an app related to your business or industry. We recommend disabling the Mobile Apps as these clicks are usually junk clicks.
In summary, Google display ads can appear on a wide range of websites and platforms that are part of the Google Display Network. By targeting your display ads to the right audience and using effective ad copy and visuals, you can reach a wider audience and increase brand awareness.
If you are looking to run Google Ads, NetViper Interactive is a Google Partner based in Jacksonville, FL. Owner Dave Fogel is a Google Ads Master working with Google Ads since 2008 logging more than 16,000 hours of experience in Google Ads. Please contact us today if you have questions about running Google Ads in Jacksonville or anywhere else! We work with clients in the USA and Canada. We are also part of the MECLABS super funnel cohort focusing on creating the ultimate funnel to get people to buy your goods or services.
Looking for a Digital Marketing Agency in Jacksonville?
If you are not sure what a Digital Marketing Agency does, we have put together some of the most common questions or topics related to digital marketing. As a Full-Service Digital Marketing Agency, NetViper specializes in providing digital marketing services to small to medium sized businesses using the internet and other digital marketing channels such…
Let’s Talk Digital Marketing vs Traditional Marketing In Jacksonville
Are you thinking about running Digital Marketing in Jacksonville? Not sure how it compares to traditional marketing? We will try and give you the answers you are looking for. Keep in mind we are a Digital Marketing Agency, so we might be a little biased. Traditional marketing agencies typically focus on marketing strategies and tactics…
Why Use A Digital Marketing Agency for Small Business in Jacksonville Florida
Let’s talk about a Digital Marketing Agency for Small Business. Why small business? Because we can help you the most in succeeding online. While are many reasons to use a local Digital Marketing agency that focuses on small businesses, let’s start with five good ones to get you started: Local Experts: Digital marketing agencies have…