Pro’s and Con’s of PPC Advertising
What is good about PPC?
- It is a quick way to get traffic to your website
- It is a great way to quickly get your site advertised on the first page of Google! Keep in mind PPC has no effect on an organic listing for your website. Your site can be on page 10 in Google, but your ads will still be on page one.
- Some people prefer to click on paid links vs the natural/organic results. If you are searching for something specific and the paid ad is exactly what you are looking for, people will click on it.
- PPC is advertising driven. People are looking for deals in these areas. If you search for car rentals and you get an ad for 25% off Car rentals, there is a pretty good chance you are going to want to click on that ad. It is all about how relevant your ads can be to the terms you want to show for.
What is the downside of PPC?
- Since you have to pay for your clicks, it can get expensive quickly if you are not careful. We manage your account to make sure you are staying within your budget.
- It gets pricier. There is a lot of competition for keywords. What might cost $1 one day could be $2, $3 or even $5 per click in a very short time! We manage your campaign to make sure you are paying the lowest price per click while maintain great results.
- It is not organic – some people prefer to click on non-paid search.
- When your budget runs out, your ads stop showing.