Today I started a test using Google Website Optimizer on WordPress. The manual way of doing this would mean you would need to create 3 different headers and input the correct tracking code in each. While it is not a ton of work, it is a pain in the butt. The better way to do this is of course a pluging. The problem is that most of the plug ins that I found do not work with WP 3.0 and above. Finally I found this one http://andreasnurbo.com/gwo-plugin. It worked well, but it is a little confusing to use. Instructions would certainly be nice. So I have it up and running. The data should start coming in a few hours so I will write a second blog to see if it is working properly.